Natural healing properties with no side-effects.
Using only the Gir Cow’s highly nutritional milk.
Made cruelty-free, providing cows with a comfortable standard of living.
From cows that graze openly and are given Ayurvedic medicinal herbs.
Made using the most natural and organic processes.
Incredibly nutritional with several healing properties.
Milk that’s purely A2 with no A1 protein, thus naturally easy to digest.
Implementing ancient Indian, natural ghee-making methods.
- To help cure headaches, snorting, migraines, sleeplessness, hair fall, untimely greying of hair, take 2 drops of warm ghee in each nostril before bed.
- To help cure joint pains, take 1 teaspoon of warm ghee with one glass of desi cow milk and half teaspoon turmeric at bed-time.
- Lowers bad cholesterol.
- A healthy option for Pregnant Ladies.
- Good for body-massaging newborns.
- Boost your metabolism by applying it on your roti, chapatti or dal.
- A super food for pregnant ladies, one teaspoon of daily intake boosts strength.
- Slow down your ageing process – make it a regular intake of your daily diet.
- Use it in Agnihotra fire which in turn purifies air and nearby surroundings.
We at Ishavasyam only make use of the A2 milk obtained from native Indian Gir Cows. In order to churn the finest and purest ghee, our process involves involves fermenting 35 litres of A2 milk into curd, which is hand-churned and coalesced to finally make 1 litre of Vedic A2 Ghee.
Step 1 :
Fresh, raw, unprocessed A2 milk is boiled and converted into curd in a clay pot.
Step 2 :
Curd is then hand churned with a wooden churner, a method traditionally called “Bilona”
Step 3 :
The makkhan (butter) obtained in the process is then separated.
Step 4 :
The separated makkhan is then boiled in a thick iron vessel on mild cow dung cake fire.
Bilona Ghee (Hand-Churned Ghee)
Desi Cow Ghee is coined as the ‘Golden Medicine’ of Ayurvedic Healing. Vedic A2 Ghee uses traditional, natural and animal-friendly vedic techniques, to create the purest ghee. As per the Shastras (Hindu Rulings), the ghee made from the vedic ghee-making technique is called ‘Bilona Ghee’. Hand-churning ghee in this manner is said to retain healthy, fat soluble vitamins, which facilitate the absorption of essential nutrients in our body. Hand-churned ghee also contains conjugated linolenic acid which is helpful in losing weight, particularly belly fat, and is known to slow the progress of cancer and heart disease. Additionally, hand-churned desi cow ghee provides deep nourishment to all of the dhatus (tissues) of the body, also helping with ulcers, constipation and the treatment of burns and blisters.
In line with the ancient Indian principles of ‘Ahimsa’, which means non-violence and equal treatment of all living beings, Ishavasyam’s Vedic A2 Ghee is a cruelty-free by-product of a strict animal-friendly process, which is as follows:
- Our milk is naturally procured from cows that graze freely, openly and are raised healthily on a farm. None of our cows are tied up.
- Milk isn’t forced from the cows and is extracted only after the calf has had sufficient milk.
- We treat our cows with ayurvedic medicinal herbs, like shankhpushpi, ajwain, shatavari, ashwagandha etc.
- We give the cows regular neem sprays to keep diseases away from them.
- We spread limestone on the floors of their sheds, which helps them walk, sit or sleep comfortably.
- Non-milking cows, calves and bulls are treated the same way as milking cows without any discrimination.
- We pamper our cows just the way one ought to pamper their own child .